Cockpit Enclosure for an A30
Here's a few pictures of the cockpit enclosure that we had built last
I don't have pictures taken specifically of the enclosure unfortunately,
but rather just general shots of the boat that show how it looks.
The enclosure is comprised of :
- 1 Dodger with opening windscreen
- 1 piece full length bimini
- Upper opening windscreen joining dodger to bimini.
- 3 individual side panels on each side, any of which may be installed or left off independently
- Single piece back panel that attaches outside the stern rail
There are screens and opening window panels on the sides and on the back
The entire enclosure is supported by a single forward frame and a single aft frame. The aft frame can be completely removed from the boat or simply folded back and secured for sailing.
The mainsail can't be used if the bimini is up.
South: The Endurance Expedition
Shackleton's near-fatal journey to the Antarctic has received a
lot of press in recent years. This is Shackleton's own account—quiet,
understated, and riveting. It also describes the travails of the Aurora
expedition, intended to lay the groundwork for Shackleton on the other
side of the continent.
page created by George Dinwiddie
copyright © 1995-2017, all rights reserved
Last modified: Sunday 20-Apr-2008